I have been writing this blog more or less actively for close to 2 years now. In this time, I have written many articles, and sometimes I already thought about making a summary page for all the articles. So here is your mini guide to my blog, in case you want to read more about a topic.
- I have written a thorough review and guide to the Miix 510
- If you are looking for more info about the Miix 510 look at my guide to the keyboard folio Fn-lock feature
- If you like to use your tablet at night, read more about night mode and how it might help you to sleep.
X1 Yoga 2nd generation
- Read a preview of the 2017 X1 Yoga model
If you want to read about the 2016 X1 Yoga (the first generation), here is everything I have to say:
- I have a review of the 2016 X1 Yoga, and also a writeup about how well it did during my first seven months of usage.
- Look at pictures of the OneLink+ dock
- Looking for X1 accessories? There is the X1 Wireless Mouse and an X1 Ultra Sleeve
- Read more about my X1 Yoga experience, problems and how they got solved: OneLink+ docking issues, 4K video playback
- Have you tried annotating a presentation with the X1 Yoga pen?
- I have a review of the YOGA 900, and also a writeup about how well it did during the first six months of usage.
- Read more about what was installed on the YOGA 900 as it was opened for the first time.
- Read more about the YOGA 900 keyboard and its secrets.
Choosing a computer
In case you wonder which of the Yoga you should choose, guess what, I did an article on that too.