I have been writing this blog for over 6 years now. In this time, I have written many articles, and sometimes I already thought about making a site map page for all the articles. So here is your mini guide to my blog, in case you want to read more about a topic. Note that things are not in chronological order here, but rather groupped by topic / machine type.
- Legion Y540, Y740 and other goodies (mouse, keyboard, headset, display)
- Legion Y530 RAM upgrade
- Legion Y530 Manuals
- Legion Y530 and Y730 preview
- Legion Gaming PCs for 2018
- Legion Y520 review
- Lenovo Explorer review (Windows Mixed Reality headset)
Lenono ThinkPads and ThinkVision
ThinkPad P15 Gen 1
- ThinkPad P15 Gen 1 review series
- ThinkPad P15 Gen 1 touchpad gestures
- ThinkPad P52 hands on review
- ThinkPad P52 preview
ThinkPad X1 Yoga (1st generation)
If you want to read about the 2016 X1 Yoga (the first generation), here is everything I have to say:
- Battery not quite what is used to be? Maybe you want to replace your X1 Yoga battery!
- I have a review of the 2016 X1 Yoga, and also a writeup about how well it did during my first seven months of usage.
- Look at pictures of the OneLink+ dock
- Looking for X1 accessories? There is the X1 Wireless Mouse and an X1 Ultra Sleeve
- Read more about my X1 Yoga experience, problems and how they got solved: OneLink+ docking issues, 4K video playback
- Have you tried annotating a presentation with the X1 Yoga pen?
- Lenovo YOGA C630 WOS review
- Lenovo YOGA S730 review
- Lenovo Yoga 720 review
- Lenovo Yoga Book review (1st generation)
- Review and guide to the Miix 510
- Guide to the keyboard folio Fn-lock feature
- Night mode and how it might help you to sleep.
- I have a review of the YOGA 900, and also a writeup about how well it did during the first six months of usage.
- Read more about what was installed on the YOGA 900 as it was opened for the first time.
- Read more about the YOGA 900 keyboard and its secrets.
Choosing a computer
In case you wonder which of the Yoga you should choose, guess what, I did an article on that too.